Author Registration deadline: March 13, 2020
Online Registration website: tba.
Early Registration fees:
- IEEE IAS, PES, IES, PELS, R8 Member: $ 475
- IEEE Member: $ 500
- Non IEEE Member: $ 580
- Student IEEE Member: $ 270
- Student Non IEEE Member: $ 350
- IEEE Life member: $ 380
Registration for delegates includes:
– Access to all conference technical sessions
– Conference kit including a copy of proceedings on electronic media (delivered on site)
– Welcome reception
– Gala Dinner
– Internet Wi-Fi
- Author registration includes the publication fees of one paper. Additional papers are charged at $100
- Students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status.
- Each paper requires one registration. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the official proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE members with low incomes from Africa may register to the conference with special reduced registration fees: 150 USD for IEEE student members / 200 USD for IEEE Professional academic members. A request letter should be send to <email@example.com> with endorsement letter explaining the financial situation/limits. To join IEEE: www.ieee.org/join
- Participants from Tunisia may register via order form (Bon de Commande)